Last updated: September 20, 2023
At RestEasy Valuation Services (“RestEasy”), we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website, or when someone submits their information for our services.
Information We Collect
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer, visits, and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or concerning this website, including information relating to any inquiries you make of our services;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using Your Personal Data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Securing Your Data
RestEasy will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You may request us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Providing such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee (currently fixed at AUD $10); and
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We’re committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, so rest easy with RestEasy Valuation Services.